Folks, it’s done. I completed the Insanity program and OMG was it tough. For 60-plus days I stood in front of my television sweating like a hooker in church. I can honestly say that Shaun T may be the second guy who could make me sweat that hard. Enough said!
Now, what did I learn in 60 Days?
- Girls with big boobies should double strap the girls down well.
- Although you may go into this program thinking you’re going to lose weight right away, think again. The results vary.
- Shaun T cannot count, but we love you anyway.
- Nutrition is key when it comes to getting the results you want.
- There is nothing wrong with modifying the moves. Just start slow, go at your own pace, and then DIG DEEPER when you’re ready to step it up.
- Stay hydrated, stay hydrated, stay hydrated.
- Sometimes Shaun T forgets that there is a difference between squats and lunges, but we love him anyway.
- I’m stronger than I thought. I did what I could do and then did it better.
- Breathing is very important.
- Watching other people on YouTube perform the exercises motivated me.
- Video taping myself doing the workouts gave me confidence.
So what about the results? I definitely feel stronger and see improvement in my upper body. My arms are toner and my legs are too, but I know I can do better. I’m taking a two week break before doing the program again, but this time I’m going to focus on nutrition in order to get the results I want. At the end of Round 2 I will post progress photos and videos, but for now here’s just a sneak peak.
ROUND 1: Day 1
ROUND 1: Day 60 (HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me! and Sexy Day Challenge, check out all of that color!!!)