Okay, so now that I’m done celebrating the success of my friends and chatting with cute surfer dudes down at Carolina beach, I’m ready to get back to business. Give me a moment as I clear my throat….
Ladies, gentlemen, and followers, it has been a pleasure for me to bring entertainment and spiritual craziness to your cyber world. I am very honored that some of you have found inspiration from my random rants and emotional outbursts so much that you thought me worthy of receiving two awesome awards. Just a year ago, I thought long and hard about the concept of using honesty and accountability as tools for weight loss and overall personal empowerment. You should never have to feel bad about being yourself or facing obstacles. It happens to everyone, but in the end it’s how you decide to deal with them that makes the difference. When I was able to admit my faults and think on a positive level despite the negative shit that was happening in my life, that was when I began to get healthier. I vowed to make a difference and to improve myself physically, mentally, socially, and spiritually. I was the only person standing in my way of making things happen and now, I’m on a roll, People! Thank you to all of you who drop by on occasion, drop a note or like from time to time. You are not alone on your healthy journey whether your focus is on weight loss or being a better you in other ways. I didn’t create this blog for obese people, sad people, or anyone in particular. This is a blog for people who are ready for a change in their lives and who could use a little encouragement. Chubby, thick, curvy, thin, happy, sad, and living people are all welcomed. You know, what? Zombies are welcomed too. Thank you for supporting my efforts and coming along with me as I hop, skip, and stumble throughout my journey. Healthy Journey, beautiful life!
This is what I have to do for receiving these awards.
1. Display the award logo somewhere on the blog.
2. Link back to the blog of the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs.
5. Notify those bloggers that they have been nominated and of the award’s requirements.
7 things about me:
- I’m a southern girl, but I hate grits. Maybe I’ll try them again in another lifetime.
- I still have the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle chest my mother bought me in middle school.
- My car’s name is Lucille. Why? She just looks like a Lucille.
- I think Tom Selleck is the sexiest man alive.
- I like to read magazines starting from the back.
- I love the sound of ripped paper.
- I have a cat named Señor (You must say it with a Spanish accent).
There are so many other blogs that are worthy of these nominations, but these are the first 15 that came to mind.